At the bookshop, we hear every day how Christian bookshops are closing, so we are as determined as ever to keep going, and to keep serving Portsmouth and surrounding areas. We’ve made some great updates at our shop so far this year, and have made some improvements to the service we are providing for you!
- We have gone back to our full-time opening hours, 10am – 4pm Tuesday to Saturday.
- We heard you loud and clear – our opening times were unreliable! We now have 5 new volunteers added to the team, to ensure that the shop is open regularly as intended. We haven’t been unexpectedly closed for the day once since the new year!
- Students can now enjoy 10% off every purchase (with valid student ID.)
- We’ve updated our stock with new beautiful cards and gifts and updated the library with new titles.
- We hold more promotions and sales, and more events are coming soon!
- Our coffee area is open as usual, with new comfortable seating, more drink options, and the ever-great view of Southsea Common!
And as usual, we have our services that we continue to provide.
- If we haven’t got what you want in store, we can order it for you at no extra cost!
- Churches and groups can also enjoy 10% off by creating a free account with us. We can order your resources for you, from wafers and communion wine, to course books and bibles.
- We have a midweek Knit & Natter group every 1st & 3rd Friday of the month, making great opportunities for outreach, and building relationships across churches.
- Free WiFi is available in store, and we also provide places to plug in and get some work or browsing done!
- We have a printing and photocopying service available at a great price!
Head in store today, grab a drink and have a browse at our new stock, or get your hands on some great Christian literature!